Thursday, November 7, 2013

Run From the Border


Learning that 1- the refried beans at Taco Bell are vegan and  2- You can sub beans for meat in pretty much anything they offer is both the best and worst thing to happen to me as a vegetarian. It’s great to have another option for when I’m out, especially if I’m the only vegetarian in a group and we’re looking for something quick. The problem is when I’m hungry there’s this part of my brain that keeps defaulting to Taco Bell now. It’s fast. It’s cheap. It’s not that far from work. You know you want a cheesy gordita crunch. It’ll make you feel good. All the cool kids are doing it… Taco Bell is awesome. Occasionally. But when it becomes an obsession and your jeans don’t fit anymore it’s time for an intervention. Oh crunch wrap supreme, I wish I could quit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment